ページ

High Mobility Gelgoog Lv4(Added on May 28, 2020 Update)

Hello. I don't know if there is demand but I will talk about the MS I want. This time is "High Mobility Gelgoog Lv4". Like the "Gelgoog Marine Lv4" the other day, it's an item that is attractive for its reduced rarity. In the strengthening facility, the strengthening value is different between "★★★ Lv4" and "★★ ~ ★ Lv4". In other words, the lower the rarity, the higher the growth rate.
Since the mobile type is originally high and unique, it has performance not inferior to other 600 costs other than turning performance. I am worried about the lack of weapon performance other than melee attack weapons. Even if it has high power, it may be used less often.

Because it has an excellent high-speed movement speed, it can exert its firepower while applying a melee attack to a few attacking opportunities against the opponent.
Whether this battle style can be completed depends on the rivals in the same cost range. If you can preempt against "Z Gundam" and "Dijeh" at 600 cost range, you may be able to play an active role.
I might lose against the threat I'm overlooking, but if I enter, I'd like to give it a try.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿