ページ

Dom Tropical Test Type

A unit that has been described in the Delusion MS article has been implemented. This time, I would like to talk about the impression of "Dom Tropical Test Type". As expected, I didn't have "Spread Beam" equipped, so I expected to add secondary weapons. It is too straightforward to adopt the machine gun of the main weapon equipped with "Dom Cannon" which is an advanced version of this unit, so I chose "Zaku Machine Gun Short Barrel (not implemented)" of "Zaku Desert Type". But, It was "MMP-80 Machine Gun" that was implemented. I didn't expect "Giant Bazooka (With Cloth)" because I thoght that unit as 250 cost. My expectations were as good as the performance of the "Dom", but I was disappointed in the good way. It was a new unit with a new personality.

I got the impression that this new Dom is full of variations. That is, I share the "Dom Tropical Type" and "Prototype Dom" personalities. In other words, there is a concern that there is no chance of implement  in these two types of variations. However, development and management may allow each variation to acquire its own characteristics as long as the game balance is maintained. Even this time (for my idea, the one I failed to personalize) participated as an interesting bonus item. You may have the possibility.

Up to here for this time.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿