ページ

Asshimar

When I checked the past article Asshimar (Buran Blutarch Custom) for a while and compared the implemented Asshimar, it seems that my prediction was correct although it was small. The transformation unit of the shooting approach type, the category was General type unlike the expectation. As for armament, I have a cracker (I think it is GBO's own interpretation) as a secondary weapon. Unexpectedly, I didn't have a Marasai Beam Rifle that would be a hassle with the equipment.

The fighting style gives you a personality suitable for a new MS, such as a melee attack combo and the ability to shoot a focused beam during transformation. But, Even if you simply shoot a Stan beam rifle and carry out a melee attack, it may be difficult to produce the firepower of the existing MS.

In the future, the way of fighting unique to Asshimar may be invented, or a label of "very difficult unit" may be attached.

My personal impression is that the transformation to flight mode and the melee attack combo are very cool, and I want to get it someday (even if I can't do it now) and use it. I'm not sure if it's necessary to win the game, but it seems very interesting at the moment.

Up to here for this time.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿