ページ

Rival Victory Mission

GBO2 Diary - 2020/04/22

Tuesday. Given my rival victory mission, I've recently recognized that it's a personal battle. We have determined that winning the score faster than any player on the other team will win the race in the shortest time. If you win the one-sided game of this side, you can win the rival with high accuracy. I will talk about what I achieved in one of the matches this time and what I thought about this. 

At the beginning of the season, the enemy started a blitzkrieg, so I thought it would be a tough match. However, the fighting power of his teammates surpassed his enemies and swiftly pushed them back, further trapping all enemies in the enemy base. The enemies that were out of step with each other were still destroyed, and the match ended with little damage to this side. 

The rival record was that all teams won all the matches and all opponents lost all. This result does not give the impression that rival victory is a reflection of individual competition, and I do not have the image that I was able to play an active part. The burden on the individual in the battle was light, and at least I was not so tired. I think that the opponent's plan is not understood here and that the opponent's failure has led to the one side game, but I do not think that I was able to play an active part there. Someone other than myself took the lead and came along with it. In that sense, I thought that the rival record was only a bonus for victory. I don't always feel the same in other games.

Up to here for this time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿