ページ

Mix up in a custom match

I enjoy the mix-up rules moderately as a weekend play. The rule has been a hot topic since the beginning, but there are some points of concern. It is no longer possible to play an active role in a low-cost unit now, and it is appropriate to recognize that it is a rule with a wider range of units that can participate than a quick match or a rating match.

When this rule is implemented in custom match, we would like to be able to set the upper and lower cost limits. I was vaguely thinking if I could play as a game rule if I changed the score to victory according to the set cost range.

In the mixup where both the upper and lower limits are 100, I delusion that "Type 61 Battle Tank" and "Wappa" will be the main battlefields. Speaking of desire, I want you to implement "Magella Attack Tank" and "MP-02A Oggo" that can be customized like "MS" at a cost of 50 that cannot be dispatched by quick match or rating match.

That's it for this time.