ページ

Zaku Flipper & City Ruins

GBO2 Diary - 2020/04/20

Sunday. Quick match (300). I participated in "GM II" for "Arctic Base" and "Zaku Flipper" for "City Ruins". In GM II, the bazooka's aim was good, and the enemy was defeated 10 after a long time. good.

I have wanted Zaku Flipper since its implementation. I got it, so I don't have a chance to play it, so I treat it as a collection. I'm glad that it will finally be available. City Ruins, which has good compatibility with stealth skills, can hardly be recognized by opponents who cannot deal with it. Therefore, you can attack at the desired timing and you can not miss it, so you can get the expected battle result. If you are defeated, you can simply call it your mistake. At least this time, there was no image of the movement being read by the opponent, and it was only once that I was defeated at the wrong evacuation timing. If your opponent is well prepared for stealth, you may not be a threat if you keep your current skills. However, since the jamming skill and Observation Data Link skill can be supported without any effort, I think Zaku Flipper is excellent and in high demand. 

Up to here for this time.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿