ページ

Rick Dom & Rick Dom II

GBO2 Diary - 2020/04/16

Wednesday's mission is to participate in two space battles and win two games. This time, play with Quick Match (350). I chose "Rick Dom II".

There were two "Support-Type" teammates, so I took a slightly front position. I try to act as a stop to get them to shoot down the enemy. In that case, if I found a "Raid-Type", I tried to prevent it from going to the ally "Support-Type.
My grasp of the battlefield ends halfway. Among the enemy forces, I recognized that the Raid-Type was "GM Guard Custom" and the General-Types were "Rick Dom" and "GM Intercept Custom(FB)", but I did not understand any more. I need a little more growth here. I was able to win this match, and earned the assist score, so I was able to fulfill my purpose. It was badly damaged as the price to pay for it. I was dying several times, but it seems that my attack was effective.

Well, up to this point it's a common game scene, but there are things I'm curious about. What's the difference between "Rick Dom" and "Rick Dom II" at the same cost? Is to say.
The clear difference is the weapon's performance and the presence or absence of high-spec AMBAC skills. Yes, they are, but the main weapons have advantages and disadvantages, and the secondary weapons are overwhelmed by Rick Dom II. That's a fact, but it seems that the Rick Dom has a relatively simpler structure, is more robust, and is less prone to operational errors than the Rick Dom II.
The factor that makes it difficult for me to feel the difference between two units is to operate within the range in which melee attacks reach. And I think that it is in an operation that does not make full use of mobility. This is the reason why they struggled with the enemy Dom they faced. Even if AMBAC is used, there is no skill or small hit box that can be used to advantage.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿