ページ

Gundam type

GBO2 Diary - 2020/04/19

Saturday's mission is to destroy 2 enemies and 1 win. Since the mission introduction has been completed once, I may omit it from now on. MS used today is "Gouf Flight Type""Gundam Mk-II""G-3 Gundam""Gundam GP01""Gundam". I like it in games, but I'm not a fan of Gundam-type units. Considering it a high-performance unit that can be a rival or enemy, it is nothing but a threat. In fact, if the performance is taken advantage of by the enemy, it is inevitable that my poor skill will not be able to suppress it. The Gundam type, which has a high minimum performance and moderate marginal performance, has an excellent position in the game. Therefore, the Gundam type is an excellent companion who supplements my poor skill.

The battlefield in the high cost zone is dominated by the number advantage. Cut weakened enemies with concentrated firepower, destroy them, and prevent reversal by occupying favorable terrain. They will weaken if they are too distributed, but high cost units have a wide combat range. It has strengths such as fast legs, resistance, and long range.
I couldn't do that well in today's game (and today?). This is the loser's side, who is destroyed at the outset without keeping pace. If you attack a nearby enemy without vigilance or prediction, you will be easily blocked and destroyed. I couldn't read the changes on the battlefield, and I was in a pinch due to careless positioning. Every time I play, the problems come up, but I don't come up with a breakthrough, but I am afraid. This diary can also be used as a record of failures, so I hope that you can make notes and make new discoveries.

Up to here for this time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿