ページ

Barzam

The pickup this time is "Barzam".
I expected it to be a unit other than the ZetaGundam generation, but it was different.
Fortunately, I was able to win the Barzam Lv1 that was picked up, so I will introduce it to the public reaction and personal opinion.

Barzam is a unit that has shooting-biased parameters and consists of minimum armament and standard possession skills. It can handle melee attacks well, but cannot expect firepower.
Insufficient power with a single unit. It is vulnerable to melee attacks and is not suitable for brawls, so it requires pushing and pulling timing, etc., and it is a role that survives and keeps shooting.
A unit that can continuously damage enemies if the selected main armament and Vulcan mesh with the battlefield in which it was launched. The impression is that if it is a momentary fire power, it is either a special rifle or a shot bazooka, or a beam rifle or bazooka that can continuously stop and give fire power to the battlefield for a long time.
If you have a dedicated rifle, it looks like "ALEX", and if you have a beam rifle, it looks like "G-Line Standard Armor", but the role is different.
I see Alex's beam rifle as a weapon for restraint or melee attacks, G-Line beam rifle as a weapon for melee attacks, and Gatling as an interception weapon to anti-aircraft units. 
Anyway, I liked "ALEX" with bazooka, but I also wanted to use "Barzam". I don't have a popular unit at this cost and there are unavoidable circumstances. But the biggest reason is "I like the design of Barzam".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿