ページ

GM Night Seeker

GBO2 Diary - 2020/04/18

In the battlefield where high-cost units are competing against each other, my skill is not yet the standard. Because of that, I tend to prefer the battlefield of low-cost units. It has a lot to do with not having the high-cost units you want to play, but this time I don't mind.
A quick match on the ground map (250). "Agguguy" is changing the game environment in the cost zone. Unfortunately I don't own "Agguguy", but I feel that the number of confrontations is increasing. This time, the casually selected "GM Night Seeker" was a day when we could find a little significance for its existence.

GM Night Seeker has anti-stealth lv1 and can contain the stealth lv1 of Agguguy. I remembered only Agguguy's stealth, but I forgot completely about anti-stealth until the middle of the match, and even thought that Agguy would approach me dignifiedly without taking advantage of his own stealth. I noticed that the radar caught the enemy shadow passing through the hot battle area. I've probably noticed the other side, and it's too late to try to hide further. I was able to take the initiative. However, he hits the heat rod without knowing the attack time of the enemy. I was able to defeat it with great effort, but the threat level is high enough to cause considerable damage. Due to the high degree of threat, there are many opportunities for allies to participate in the attack, and I showed the usefulness of GM Night Seeker that can be discovered first. Even if Agguguy is not an enemy, there are some safe factors such as durability and bazooka stability (selected for this reason in the first place). I think I can continue to use it.

Up to here for this time.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿