ページ

Findings in battle

GBO2 Diary - 2020/04/21

Monday. In normal matching with quick match or rating, each person has his or her own play style and tactics, and it is rare for 5 to 6 teammates to unify their will. Therefore, they often fight with unfamiliar tactics and formations. Being unfamiliar can easily reduce your winning rate. Judging that the odds are low, people are forced to choose whether to play aggressively to increase the odds, or to give up and play in a messy and wait for a chance.

This time I chose a well-balanced General-Type. At that time, most of the allies were mainly units with long-range weapons. At this time, I thought it would be difficult to obtain support for allies even if I got too close to the enemy. I decided that it was better to lure the enemy into a decoy and let my allies attack, so I moved around and fired. This judgment did not work well, and provided the enemy with a superior shooting position free of charge. The counterattack from a disadvantaged position was hard to hit, and the initial point difference was lost and the player lost. In the long-distance battle, only my firepower decreased, and if both teams were the same, it could be said that I could not win because of that.

The success or failure of the self-judgment was not accompanied by any result, so it can be said that the battle was unfamiliar. It may be good to choose only the formations that are easy to fight to keep winning, and you will not get tired, but I personally enjoy the difficult battles, so I will choose various things from now on.

Up to here for this time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿