ページ

Hizack & GM Intercept Custom (FB)

GBO2 Diary - 2020/04/11

Do you enjoy space battles? I enjoy it, although there is a stress that my MS operation does not work well. Friday's daily mission includes space warfare. If you play mainly in ground battles, you will feel like you cannot grasp the distance in space. It's a mess of melee attacks not reaching at all or overtaking enemies and flying. I chose "Hizack" and "GM Intercept Custom (FB)" today.

"Hizack", this time equipped with bazooka and heat hawk. I'm wondering if the ax is adapted to the space environment, but if you hit it, it's preferable for big damage. "GM Intercept Custom (FB)" is comfortable with missiles, beams, melee attacks and ease of handling while struggling with the launch interval of the rocket bazooka. Well, I wrote a lot of things that I could understand if I was playing, but the game was unilateral and there was almost no reversal. There seems to be an element that tends to act alone compared to the ground battle. In a match that has the impression of being able to fight well, there are only cases where there is no interference from enemy colleagues even when the enemy confronted by your attack is fatally injured. The same is true of the opposite case, so it's probably a factor in pushing and losing.

There is a difference between in-game position information and shooting ease between the ground battle and the space battle. In the universe, there are few things that can easily measure the distance like the ground, and because the target moves quickly, it is not possible to expect multiple hits even for burst weapons below a certain level. It is easy to make a difference in the accuracy of the attack, so it seems that the difference is linked to the battle result. 
Intuitively, your own attack comes off, but the enemy's attack seems to be quite hit. I think this is a catch that I can not enjoy the space battle. It's fun to win ... but it's more fun to fight well and hit strong enemies. I feel stressed by losing my skills because of my low skill, but I feel like complimenting the strength of the enemy. Next time you will be more excited to win, so you will be more absorbed in the battle.
Aside from offensive action, positioning is as important as ground fighting. However, the fact that the know-how has not been established so much in space warfare seems to be a factor that tends to be a unilateral development. First of all, there are different guidelines, such as where to advance to the target and how to move based on the results there. That is reflected in the action as it is. At first, I move in groups, but after engagement, I am a confused soldier. I feel unskilled because I can't overcome it alone.

I want to mutter in various ways, but that's it for today.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿