ページ

Dijeh & Update Day

GBO2 Diary - 2020/04/17

This week's pickup is "Dijeh" My prediction was erroneously wrong. I immediately rolled the Gacha, but there was no way I could get the "Dijeh" I was looking for. I had no choice but to look up their reputation in the world.

It has good shotgun-like performance as a secondary weapon and is regarded as an anti-Raid type. This is not good at shooting at long and medium distances, and is good at stopping the movement of enemies due to firepower. The unit's concept is simple, so it's reliable to make no mistakes.
Since the unit's rating has yet to be finalized, it shouldn't be considered useful or even unnecessary in a roundabout way.  However, this simple unit characteristic is generally considered to be useful. 

It seems that the addition of higher levels of units that control the environment even if the cost is insufficient shakes the motivation of some tiers who play rating matches. This is because I saw the reaction of a player who always regards the units that build the environment as supreme, and considers the others to be disgusting and harmful.
Initially, I had the prejudice that such players were forced to find flaws in others and eliminate frustrations that went wrong. But it wasn't. They themselves do not tolerate any behavior that seems to be the cause of the defect. Not only to others, but to themselves. That was the harvest update day that I noticed.

Up to here for this time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿