ページ

Derelict Colony (Added on May 28, 2020)

Hello. It's been a while, but I'll review the newly added battlefield. I mentioned the user reaction to the additional map before, but it is still the same evaluation. 

From the experience of walking and few games.

・I feel uncomfortable with inorganic structures and strangely bright places.
・It is narrow as in the previous information. 
・It may be easy to make a mistake unless you confirm the access route to the base in advance. 
・Since it has many corners, it is easy to protect yourself from shooting attacks. 
・Units suitable for the battlefield are based on those with excellent turning performance.
・In the "low cost zone" where mobility is relatively low, "quick braking action" is a mandatory subject. 
・The visibility of the "bottom of the battlefield" is poor, so be careful of the "narrowness of the bottom" when fighting at the edge of the battle area.
・It is important to know the vertical position of the enemy and the ally. 

What I am interested in is "The visibility of the bottom of the battle field".
It looks like I can go to the background "cosmic space", but I can't. The edge is the bottom plate that can be seen in places. I want you to attach "tiger-stripe mark" to this bottom plate.

I can't understand until I play a few more games. I'm glad that the battlefield is increasing, and the upside down location is easy to imagine the outer space. The distant view concentrates on the bottom and the visibility is poor, so the image that is oppressed may emphasize the "narrowness". I don't care about the placement, but I want some kind of logo or guide text on the wall. Maybe you just haven't found it yet, but on a symmetric battlefield, you want a clue about where you are.

If the next space battlefield is added, please make it a content that includes experimental elements.
For example, "Dark space occupies most of the map", "The vertical rotation is open 360 degrees", "Spherical or slightly curved area with no corners of the map", etc. 

The game will be unbalanced, so I'd like you to put it on a mission in "Battle Simulator" first.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿