ページ

Modification Facility (update ver.0129.4xx)

Hello. 
I have a favorite unit. So would you spend "time" or "resources on hand" if you had the opportunity to further enhance that unit? My answer is half yes. It's good to spend the extra "time". But spending "resources on hand" is no. I have a plan to increase my collection with "these resources". Unfortunately there is no surplus in "my resources" yet.

Users who use the facility "Modification Facility" are those who have a large surplus of "resources on hand" or "people who give priority to enhancing their favorites". I have such an impression regarding the use of this facility. I also think that the units enhanced by this facility will not break the game balance between costs. Rather, I feel the intention to reduce the current disparity.

There are points of concern. This time, the maximum level of reinforcement level was increased to 6 by "modification", but there is still room in the display frame of the facility, and it is possible to add 2 more levels.
But it's still far from the future. At this point it is difficult to strengthen one unit to the maximum. So I don't think "two-step strengthening" is an extension of this strengthening system.

I don't think that adding a compelling element called "Modification Facility" is to win in rating match.
It is not a factor for new users to feel the difference of power.
Reinforcement stage information and custom part information is still not shared with other teammates.
These are because it is not the "cause" for finding the cause of losing a match. Unacceptable defeats often pass the cause on to the responsibility of another user. Otherwise it will be difficult to continue the game. You also blame the badness of the game itself. Actually, there are some bad things, but it is not the direct cause of defeat, so it is eight.
Winning or losing is one factor in enjoying the game. If you focus only on that element, you will get away from having fun. I think so.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿