ページ

The personal significance of the work Code Fairy

  It's already been a month since the release of vo.1 of Gundam Battle Operation Code Fairy (GBOCF). Hello, it's me, the author. 

I've been somewhat surprised by the new mobile suits from GBOCF that have appeared in GBO2. In particular, the new Dom, with its huge size and ability to control large cannons and halberds, is very impressive. There are many others, but they already seem to fit in well as new mobile suit variations in GBO2. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to play GBOCF yet, but I'll save that for when I do in the future.

  Well, today I'm not going to talk about GBOCF, but rather give my predictions and expectations for the future of GBO2.  

Mobile suits whose original source is GBOCF have appeared in GBO2 at a wide range of costs in the 200-550 band. In my personal opinion, there was a lack of reasonable mobile suits in the original sources (Mobile Suit Gundam series excluding GBOCF) to appear in this cost range. An appropriate mobile suit is one that has a distinctive performance or visual difference compared to existing mobile suits = a unique character. I think that the GBOCF release was a supplement to the reasonable mobile suits.

  I expect that there will be more Mobile Suit Gundam series titles released in the future that are set in the Space Age. I hope they will include games like GBOCF that are similar in gameplay to GBO2. This includes a wish.

 That wish was triggered by the end of the service of GBO, the predecessor of GBO2. At that time, I lost all the attractive mobile suits of GBO when the service ended. With no access to the game I will never have the chance to view my GBO mobile suits again, nor will I be able to set my preferred colors. I felt a great sense of loss at this time.

 A little while later, when I learned about the planned release of GBO2, it's not hard to imagine that I was very excited. And now, playing GBO2, I have the pleasure of being able to handle and view a greater variety of mobile suits than in GBO. At the same time, I am prepared to face the day when the service will end, which will come one day.

 However, the situation is different from before. GBOCF is not a receptacle for all Mobile Suits from GBO2, but it will be a digital library that can avoid complete loss due to the end of the service.

 I was already thinking this when the first information about this work was released.

 My wish is that I would like to have a Gaiden game that is set in the future rather than GBOCF. This is because I need it to make my digital library of GBO2 mobile suits more complete.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿