ページ

Brawl Match

 When you play a game with Brawl Match rules and win, you'll be very happy. Hello, I'm Kojiman.

 I don't remember when the Brawl Match rules were added to the GBO2 game mode. What I do remember is that when the Brawl Match rule was added, it was always present in Quick Match mode every hour of every day. In addition, I played this rule at least five times a day at that time.

 I think I was more enthusiastic than my usual game play. I wanted to win if I could, while trying to find a way to enjoy this rule.

 Some time ago, the Brawl Match rules were adopted in the first Rank Match in a long time. I think the user reaction to this was mixed, which is unavoidable since Brawl Match itself is a very different aspect of GBO2 gameplay.

  Here are some of the differences 

One, all players except yourself are enemies. 

Two, in this rule, only the player with the highest score at the time the time is up can win. 

Three, the score is usually higher when the player with the highest rank at the time is defeated. 

Four, in this rule, a player loses some of his score when he is defeated by another player.

  The first difference in particular is the most significant. This rule intentionally ignores the GBO2 environment, which was supposed to be balanced around team play.

 As a result, the "Raid Type," which was only used by a small number of teams, tends to have a larger adoption rate. Also, the adoption rate of the "Support Type", which is less effective when playing alone, is expected to decrease. As a result, the rules were revised slightly when the Rank Match was announced, but this revision did not have a significant impact during the Rank Match.

 I don't know if this Rank Match was a success or not, but I think this event was a good opportunity for people to learn about Brawl Match. I think it was an easy event to participate in. While some players enjoyed the rules of the game, others were frustrated that they could not win without luck, so I think it was a mixed bag.

  I'm not sure if I'm playing to win Brawl Match or not. I'm not sure if I'm playing to win the Brawl Match or not, but I feel a certain amount of frustration when I don't get first place, so I probably want to win.

 For example, let's say I choose a mobile suit that has no chance of winning the match, so I start the match with the excuse in my mind that it's okay if I don't win this match. And then, when the game is almost over, I'm the provisional top ranked player. Then, my excuses are blown away and my mind starts to buzz. But when that happens, I usually lose the game. 

 Not all the games I played were total defeats, of course, but there were cases where I won until the end. I remember the Gundam Grand Type with Machine gun, Prototype Gundam with Beam rifle, CAPULE with flashy bright red paint, GM Sniper Custom with Beam gun, and GM Sniper with Missile launcher. All of them had a tough but fulfilling game play in the endgame.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿